February 17, 2016

Sickness and Ideas

One thing about having cancer is that getting things set up is an ongoing process.  I could see why some people chose to just deal with cancer on their own terms.  There is a lot of paperwork.  I bet We've done enough paperwork to supply a small army with ass wipe for a month.  What's funny about it is that if I fill out the forms, then I'm sure a mental hospital will eventually get involved.  Who really puts alien abductions and skittle farting unicorns onto medical forms?  Well I do.  I get so bored with some of these forms that I have to add some humor to them.  Come on!  Why ask a person, "Why do you think you have cancer?"  When a person is going through this shit, one tends to forget about all the other shit in life that use to get your panties in an up roar.  I don't have to deal with the crap I use to simply because I don't do a lot of stuff anymore.  I wouldn't say I miss those things.  I do miss leaving the house every morning.

OK here's a typical day.  You don't really want to laugh too hard, or have a sneeze fit, or the hiccups.  When those things arrive, you better be close to a shitter or have on depends.  The slightest jolt could send another sensation to your drawers or possibly through them.  Have you ever been so sick or disoriented that you don't know if your gonna puke, shit, piss, sneeze, or blow chunks everywhere while sitting on the throne?  Well I have.  It's not a fun scenario but at least I found some humor in it while lying on the bathroom floor.  A new invention idea popped into my head recently.  Add a garbage disposal to a tub.  That way when you feel like what I described above, you can lay in the tub and just the good times flow.

Another thing one should do is have someone else to talk to about ideas.  When your brain is on so many different drugs and stuff, your ideas may seems cool at the moment, but they really do suck.  Imagine a world if you will, where all vehicles had shitters in them.  What a smelly road we would travel on.  I thought of this while on the road and not really knowing where we were.

Hopefully you guys had a good laugh.

No comments: