February 11, 2016

Motivation is key.

The deal with waiting is the questions begin to emerge in different ways.  I still haven't heard anything.  My Dr. said that the pains should be getting better and not worse.  So what does that mean?  Only time will tell.  This morning I have the opportunity to listen to my music channel on SiriusXM.  I haven't heard that channel in a long time.  I use to jam to it at work.  I miss those days.

So today I feel like crap.  I feel like I have the flu.  I don't have a temperature or anything, so that is good.  I don't need to see a doctor today....knock on wood.  I hope this passes soon.  I have some stuff that I would (no need) to get done.  I don't think I need help today.  If I do I will call people.  So since I got my jams working in the house (finally!), I might be able to get motivated in the right direction.  Music has helped me in the past.

So what do you guys do to get motivated?

I'm also going to shave!  Damn this mug is getting pretty hairy and itchy!  I kissed my wife and my whiskers poked her...LOL.  The grey is kinda cool, but the patchy stuff is wrong.  IS that the chemo?  Who knows.  I'm losing the hair on my noodle.  I think that has more to do with age then chemo.  Oh yeah...Papa Roach!

Alright I'm out of here.  If I hear from the doc, I'll let you all know.


No comments: