November 29, 2015

The Night before the Port

So folks here we are again in Salt Lake City.  Tomorrow I am have and IV Port implant surgically installed.  I'm pretty curious on how this port thing will work.  Interesting concept for now.  I'm sure in time it will either bug the shit out of me or that I might even just forget about the little bugger.  Time will tell, and I will be sure to inform you in the usual and most dramatic manor that I can  while on pain medication.  Speaking of pain meds, I am grateful for spell checker...LOL.

When we left home there was quite a bit of snow on the ground.  The South Pass road was pretty dry.  I-80 was pretty good to.  Kind of a shocker after the snow storm the area had.  So a huge thanks goes out to the Plow Truck Drivers.  Without them we would all get stuck, either on the road or in an area that we would just love to haul ass from!

My son took his mother and I to the second part of the Hunger Games movie tonight.  We saw it in an IMAX theater.  The seats were comfy, comfy, and squishy.  The movie was good.  He even did a little Christmas shopping for some folks back home.  Steven has such a big heart.  Most of the day he kept checking on me, making sure that I was OK.